- Our Product Range
- Anti Hepatitis C & B Medicines
Anti Hepatitis C & B Medicines
Ribasure Ribavirin Capsules
|Generic Name||Ribavirin Capsules Tablets|
|Packaging size||Pack of 140 Tablets|
Note: Ribasure Capsule is a prescription drug. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Tablets
|Drug Name||Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride|
|Molecular Weight||811.806 g/mol|
Daclatasvir Is. In order to keep pace with the never-ending demands of customers, we are involved in offering a wide range of Dalciclear 60 MG Tablet.
Velpanat Sofosbuvir And Velpatasvir Tablets
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Bottle
|Packaging Size||28 Tablets|
|Composition||Sofosbuvir And Velpatasvir|
|Indications||Hepatitis C Virus|
|Brand||Velpanat By Natco|
Owing to our expertise in this field, our firm is engaged in supplying an extensive array of Velpanat Tablet
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A
- Delivery Time: 7 to 15 Days
- Packaging Details: All The Parcel Insured Against Non-Delivery
Hepcfix 60mg Tablet
|Type Of Packing||Bottel|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
HEPCFIX (Daclatasvir) is an antiviral medicine that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.USES :
Daclatasvir is used with another antiviral medication (sofosbuvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. These medications together reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer.HEPCFIX COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- Tiredness, headache, nausea, or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
- Before taking daclatasvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, liver disease other than hepatitis C.
- Before having surgery,
|Packaging Size||28 tablets|
|Active Ingredient||Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Tablets|
Hepcfix Tablets Trade Information Minimum Order Quantity 1.00 Unit of Measure Piece/Pieces Payment Terms Paypal, Others Delivery Time 7-15 Days Packaging Details Carton Boxes Packaging Main Export Market(s) Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa Main Domestic Market
HEPCFIX (Daclatasvir) is an antiviral medicine that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.
Hepcfix Tablets is used with another antiviral medication (sofosbuvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. These medications together reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver cancer.
|Company Name||chawla medicos|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|