|Packaging Size||60 Tablets|
|Treatment||Protection Against Liver,Chronic,Fatty And Alcoholic Liver Disease|
|Dosage||Hepacare tablet should be taken after a meal with Luke warm water or milk.|
|Composition||Caper Brush,Milk Thistle,Chicory,Kasama,Arjuna,Makoy,Kutki,Bhringaraj,Kalmegh,Biranjasipha|
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
Caper Brush (Capparis Spinosa):
• Its anti-oxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects contribute to the preparation, normalization and restoration of liver cells.
• Helps in treating inflammation and generation of oxidative stress which causes damage to liver
• Contain flavonoids with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects
• Help treating liver hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and other liver diseases
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Packaging Type||60 Tablets|
Brand Name: “Hepasky Tablets“;
Indication: “acute hepatitis A, acute and chronic hepatitis B and C“ ;
The complex of biologically active substances of plant origin, which are part of the preparation, normalizes the protein-synthetic function of the liver, stimulates the restoration of liver cells, has a choleretic effect, protects the liver from the effects of toxic substances (alcohol, medications, etc.), improves digestion.
As a therapeutic and prophylactic for:
– acute hepatitis A;
– acute and chronic hepatitis B and C;
– fatty hepatosis;
– toxic hepatitis, incl. medicinal products;
– alcoholic liver disease;
– Precirric states
|No. Of Capsules||60 Tablets|
|Dose Mg||250 mg|
Brand Name: “Amalaki Capsule“;
Indication: “Amalaki Is Used For Ageing, Dyslipidemia, Oxidative stress and other conditions“ ;
Active Ingredient: “Emblica Officinalis“ ;
Each tablet contains: “Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) fruit extract – 250 mg” ;
Manufactured By: “Himalaya Drug Company” ;
Amalaki is a pure herb extract. Amalaki contains The natural source of Vitamin C and cytokine. Amla contains 720 mg of Vitamin C. Amalaki Helps body build its natural defense system and supports its immune efforts to fight infections. Amla as a medicine is indicated in gastritis, dyspepsia, acidity, peptic ulcer, general debility, constipation, hypercholesterolemia, fever, hepatitis.
The Latin name of this herb is Emblica Officinalis or Phyllanthus emblica.