|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||30 Tablets|
|Composition||Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets|
|Drug Name||Tenohep Tablets|
|Active Ingredient||Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets|
|Indications||Used For The Treatment Of HIV|
|Strength||Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets 25mg|
|Dose/Strength||Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets 25mg|
Tenohep AF tablet contains Tenofovir disoproxil which is has a place with the gathering of antiretroviral
specialists and includes in nucleotide switch transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI). In grown-up is utilized for the
treatment of Chronic HBV contamination with repaid liver malady and HIV disease.
Side-effects of Tenohep AF tablet
Common side-effects: head torment, hack, and back agony
Occurrence not known:
• Loss of hunger
• Pee recurrence is less
• Quick relaxing
• the general sentiment of uneasiness
• more thirst
• light-colored stools
• lumbar agony
• right upper stomach or stomach torment and completion
• swelling of the face, fingers, or lower legs
• problem relaxing
• abnormal tiredness or shortcoming
How to use Tenohep AF Tablet?
Take this drug in the portion and span as instructed by your specialist. Swallow it as an entire. Try not to
bite, chew or break it. Tenohep AF Tablet is to be taken with food.
How TENOHEP AF Tablet works?
Tenohep AF Tablet is an antiviral drug. It stops the duplication of infection in human cells. This prevents
the infection from developing new infections and clears up your disease.
Cautioning and Precautions
Talk to your specialist before taking Tenohep AF if you:
Are allergic to Tenofovir disoproxil or any of alternate elements of this medication
• Have kidney or liver issues
• Have bone issues
• Have an immune system issue
Tell your specialist in case you are taking, some other enemy of HIV medications
• Meds containing Adefovir Dipivoxil (a medication used to treat constant hepatitis B)
• Aminoglycosides, pentamidine or vancomycin (meds utilized for bacterial contamination)
• Amphotericin B (prescription utilized for parasitic disease)
• Foscarnet, ganciclovir, or cidofovir (for viral disease)
• Interleukin-2 (prescription used to treat disease)
• Tacrolimus (for concealment of the safe framework)
• Non-steroidal mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, to ease bone or muscle torments)
• Ledipsavir, Sofosbuvir or Sofosbuvir, velpatasvir to treat hepatitis C disease.
How to Order Tenohep AF Tablet from India?
If you wish to arrange Tenohep AF Tablet online from India at a reasonable value, you can order it from
Chawla medicos. We will connect with you when your request gets put.
Chawla medicos are the exporter, provider, and wholesaler of Tenohep AF from India. We deliver
Tenohep AF Tablet to China, Russia, Hong Kong, UK, USA, UAE, and different nations.